The CO2 sensor fully supports Automatic Background Calibration (ABC) to limit the effects of long term sensor drift. The transmissions from the TPZRCO2HT-Z3 room sensor are configured via the Min/Max reporting intervals and the configured COV (change of value) parameters set within the relevant measurement clusters.
The TPZRCO2HT-Z3 sensors are ideal for a range of environments including office, retail, school or any other commercial environment and are supplied in a white IP20 enclosure as standard.
- Fully compatible with Zigbee 3.0 and HA1.2 devices
- Drastically reduce install costs
- Flexible and quick installation
- Accurate monitoring
- Up to 60m indoor signal range
- Automatic Background Calibration
- Up to 5-year battery life
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
Quantity Price Breaks:
- 10+ Units = 5% discount
- 25+ Units = 10% discount
- 50+ Units = 20% discount
- 100+ Units = 25% discount
Got a question? Call us on 0161 406 6480 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders are normally prepared for dispatch the same day depending on stock, with all orders sent via a tracked courier service. Please see the cut-off times below. Orders placed after these times will be processed the following working day.
Monday – Thursday: 3.00pm
We will do our best to fulfil all orders within 1 to 2 working days meaning you will typically receive your item(s) within 48 hours of placing your order. In cases where items are temporarily out of stock, deliveries will take longer. Please contact the sales office to confirm stock availability.
UK Delivery Charges:
- Standard (1 – 2 Working Days): £9.50
- Next Day (Before Noon): £16.00
- Next Day (Before 10.30am): £22.00
Delivery free of charge for all web orders over £500.
For deliveries abroad please see delivery options at checkout.
For returns there is a restocking charge of 15% of the total goods value (min. £10).