The battery powered sensors remove the need for wiring to the unit making it extremely simple and cost effective to install. The sensor delivers this data according to a pre-set timing schedule or after a specific change in value (COV) to the measured value.
Designed for commercial, educational and retail applications, the TPZ-Net sensor data is exposed to a BACnet MS/TP or Modbus network via the TPZ-Net co-ordinator allowing for full integration to a building management system (BMS).
All room housings within the Gen 3 product line incorporate certified Polygiene® product protection, designed to pro-actively inhibit the growth of bacteria on the sensor surface.
Self-healing, mesh networking can be added to the network to add further robustness to network topology by adding TPZ-Net repeaters to the network.
It is strongly recommended to perform a site survey prior to installing any wireless sensors.
- Zigbee wireless technology
- Up to 60m signal strength
- Easy set up through PC software
- Up to 99 sensor points per co-ordinator from 30 TPZ-Net devices
- Modern, slimline design
- Polygiene® anti-microbial product protection
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
Quantity Price Breaks:
- 10+ units = 5% discount
- 25+ units = 10% discount
- 50+ units = 20% discount
- 100+ units = 25% discount