The RDU-4 display unit allows (through engineers pass code) access to amend the controllers pre-programmed setting. You can also reduce on-site wiring costs by buying the panel with a compatible temperature sensor on the front of the unit. This removes the need for a remote sensor to be connected to the BACnet controllers.
The RDU-4 is available with white plastic, brushed stainless steel, polished chrome and brass as standard. We offer great flexibility throughout all our product ranges and the RDU is no exception. Our RDU’s offers the aesthetics for any project, so if you want something bespoke just give us a call.
- Touch sensitive buttons
- Stylish aesthetics
- Range of finishes available
- On-board sensor
- Card reader options for hotel applications
- Bespoke features added on request
- Fully compatible with Titan Products BACnet controllers
- Adjust and address BACnet controllers through RDU settings
- Designed and manufactured by Titan Products in the UK
Call us now on 0161 406 6480 or email email@example.com to get our best price for your project.