The NetMaster handles all time scheduling for comfort control and water treatment routines, secure links for remote control applications and communication links to 3rd party IP systems or BMS, creating a powerful residential solution for comfort control solutions.
The NetMaster is simple to install and setup via the internal web server.
Installation is quick and easy with the DIN rail mounted enclosure.
- Fully compatible with FCU-503 and MZ-503 controllers
- Fully compatible with CCS-7 user interface
- Secure Remote Access App support
- Network Manager for time schedule
- Optimised Start routines
- BACnet MS/TP and Modbus RTU to BACnet/IP Routing
- Embedded HTML5 web server for setup
- Backup and restore capabilities for connected devices
- BACnet Broadcast Management Device (BBMD) Support
- Foreign Device Registration (FDR) Support
Project Quantity Price Breaks available. Contact us now for prices.
Got a question? Call us on 0161 406 6480 or email email@example.com
Orders are normally prepared for dispatch the same day depending on stock, with all orders sent via a tracked courier service. Please see the cut-off times below. Orders placed after these times will be processed the following working day.
Monday – Thursday: 2.00pm
We will do our best to fulfil all orders within 1 to 2 working days meaning you will typically receive your item(s) within 48 hours of placing your order. In cases where items are temporarily out of stock, deliveries will take longer. Please contact the sales office to confirm stock availability.
UK Delivery Charges:
- Standard (1 – 2 Working Days): £9.50
- Next Day (Before Noon): £16.00
- Next Day (Before 10.30am): £22.00
Delivery free of charge for all web orders over £500.
For deliveries abroad please see delivery options at checkout.
For returns there is a restocking charge of 15% of the total goods value (min. £10).