The BACnet enabled NV1204 Natural Ventilation Controller provides 3 zones of 24VDC control and can operate as a standalone controller or integrated into a BMS with the built-in BACnet communications over MS/TP.
The Natural Ventilation Controller outputs are 24V DC reverse action relays providing proportional positioning control of actuators. An option for a remote manual selection of the ventilation positions is also available via the Titan ACO modules.
Each of the 3 zones can operate independently for individual control based on the corresponding temperature and CO2 levels within the zone.
Signals for zone occupancy, external temperature, wind, rain, heat and fire can come from a central BMS over the BACnet communications or from a Master NV1204 controller and these signals will determine the operational status of the controller.
The BACnet ventilation controller is fully compatible with all our CO2 & temperature sensors, outside temperature sensors and the ACO window positioning unit.
We recommend you speak to our team before purchasing the item to check it suits your application and settings.
- Up to 3 zones of 24VDC control
- Flexible natural ventilation control
- Flexible interlock options
- Fully compatible with RDU-4 user interface
- Native BACnet communications
- Master/Slave grouping (shared information)
- 3 x 0-10V outputs
- 3 x 24V DC relay outputs
- 9 x 0-10V analogue inputs or use as digital inputs
- 4 x 10K3 temperature sensor inputs
- Remote setpoint display option
- In-built calendar time clock
Project Quantity Price Breaks available. Contact us now for prices.
Got a question? Call us on 0161 406 6480 or email email@example.com