An RDU can be connected to the controller, allowing the user to cycle between each of the configured zones (up to 4). Alternatively, if an RDU is required in each zone a RDU-T/Hub can be added which allows up to 4 individual RDUs to be connected.
Each zone can be allocated a control output, a control sensor to monitor the heating demand, and a high limit floor sensor the protect the flooring in underfloor heating (UFH) applications if required.
A common enable for plant such as HIUs, Boilers or Heat Pumps is provided as standard.
Setback and frost protection settings are available as standard and the controller is supplied with BACnet MS/TP communications for links to a BMS, Third Party Solutions or integration into Titan Residential solutions.
Key Benefits of The MZ-503:
- Up to 4 zones of independent heating control.
- High Temperature floor protection settings when used for UFH applications.
- Setback / Frost protection settings.
- Heat enable relay outputs for HIU/Boilers/Heat Pump with output delay option.
- 8 x Temperature inputs
- Ability to connect 4 x RDU interfaces (requires RDU-T/Hub)
- Fully compatible with Titan Products residential control solution.
All Titan Products BACnet controllers are compatible with our 10K3 temperature sensors. At Titan we are happy to discuss your requirements prior to purchase to ensure the controller is set up perfectly for your application.
Project Quantity Price Breaks available. Contact us now for prices.