The CCM-204/VAV controller is an applications specific controller which can be used as standalone or part of an integrated BMS using the native BACnet MS/TP communications.
The controller incorporates all the inputs, outputs, features and functions required to provide flexible and accurate environmental control on demand of a variable air volume (VAV) system based on temperature and CO2 conditions within the measured space.
- BACnet MS/TP communications
- Flexible temperature and fan control options for VAV control applications
- 0-10V or 2-10V CO2 damper control
- 4 x temperature inputs for averaging options, room sensors, external sensors and setpoint adjustment
- Options for re-heat control
- Damper feedback to determine control parameters
- Reverse damper control for summer/winter changeover
- Fault indication for high-temperature cut-out and no airflow indication
- Summer compensation
- Fully compatible with our attractive RDU-4 display
Got a question? Call us on 0161 406 6480 or email email@example.com
Orders are normally prepared for dispatch the same day depending on stock, with all orders sent via a tracked courier service. Please see the cut-off times below. Orders placed after these times will be processed the following working day.
Monday – Thursday: 2.00pm
We will do our best to fulfil all orders within 1 to 2 working days meaning you will typically receive your item(s) within 48 hours of placing your order. In cases where items are temporarily out of stock, deliveries will take longer. Please contact the sales office to confirm stock availability.
UK Delivery Charges:
- Standard (1 – 2 Working Days): £9.50
- Next Day (Before Noon): £16.00
- Next Day (Before 10.30am): £22.00
Delivery free of charge for all web orders over £500.
For deliveries abroad please see delivery options at checkout.
For returns there is a restocking charge of 15% of the total goods value (min. £10).