Our Window Actuator Positioning Module (IO/AD3W) is designed to convert 0-10V control signals to 24VDC control signals for DC driven motors, driving the natural ventilation actuators on louvres, windows and blinds to the desired position.
This positioning module is fully compatible with our BACnet Natural Ventilation Controllers and is available in 3 models, offering you 3 different drive time options:
- 30-110 seconds
The maximum total current using 2 or 3 outputs on this module is 9 amps.
- 24V AC/DC supply
- Converts 0-10V to 24VDC
- 3 different timing models available
- 3 x forward/reverse motor control outputs (each 5 amp max, combined max must not exceed a total of 9 amps)
Quantity Price Breaks
- 10-24 units = 5% discount
- 25-49 units = 10% discount
- 50-99 units = 20% discount
- 100+ units = 25% discount
Got a question? Call us on 0161 406 6480 or email email@example.com
Orders are normally prepared for dispatch the same day depending on stock, with all orders sent via a tracked courier service. Please see the cut-off times below. Orders placed after these times will be processed the following working day.
Monday – Thursday: 3.00pm
We will do our best to fulfil all orders within 1 to 2 working days meaning you will typically receive your item(s) within 48 hours of placing your order. In cases where items are temporarily out of stock, deliveries will take longer. Please contact the sales office to confirm stock availability.
UK Delivery Charges:
- Standard (1 – 2 Working Days): £9.50
- Next Day (Before Noon): £16.00
- Next Day (Before 10.30am): £22.00
Delivery free of charge for all web orders over £500.
For deliveries abroad please see delivery options at checkout.
For returns there is a restocking charge of 15% of the total goods value (min. £10).