Our Multi-Point Air Velocity Probes measure average velocity pressure across air ducts. The probe itself has multiple holes which allow it to take very accurate measurements of air volume.
They are available in 6 standard lengths and are fully compatible with our differential pressure transmitters and the air velocity transmitters.
When you are installing this velocity probe it must go in a position in the ductwork where the measured air is stable and there is no turbulence, otherwise it will take inaccurate measurements. Our datasheet provides more specific installation advice.
- Improved accuracy through multipoint features
- Fully compatible with Titan Products pressure and velocity transmitters
- Available in 6 standard lengths
Quantity Price Breaks
- 10-24 units = 5% discount
- 25-49 units = 10% discount
- 50-99 units = 20% discount
- 100+ units = 25% discount