The BACnet gateways are designed to expose Modbus network data as BACnet MS/TP points. This Modbus to BACnet MS/TP mapping of objects is carried out through our own specific PC software provided with the Gateway. Once the mapping has been completed, it is then uploaded to our FPT-601 Field Programming Tool which allows the user to then upload the mappings onto the gateway.
In order to upload the mapping from a PC to the CCI gateway, a Titan Products FPT-601 is required.
Our BACnet gateway operates as a Modbus RTU-Master and 200 (150 intrinsic reporting) can support the following Modbus mapping in any combination:
- Modbus discrete inputs to BACnet binary input objects
- Modbus coils to BACnet binary value objects
- Modbus input registers to BACnet analog input objects
- Modbus holding registers to BACnet binary value objects
- Modbus holding registers to BACnet analog value objects
- Low cost
- 24V or 240V AC supply options
- Modbus to BACnet conversion
- Easy to use PC point mapping program
- UK designed, developed and manufactured
Project Quantity Price Breaks available. Contact us now for prices.
Got a question? Call us on 0161 406 6480 or email firstname.lastname@example.org