The clamp-on sensor clamps to the pipework via the supplied banding with the sensing element mounted in the stud that sits against the pipework. It is supplied with an IP65 enclosure which is screwed closed to protect the sensor.
The standard banding is designed to fit pipe diameters of 25 -125mm. If this sizing doesn’t suit your application we have alternative fixings for small pipes and extra banding for larger pipes.
- Compatible with most leading BMS controls
- IP65 enclosure
Quantity Price Breaks:
- 10+ Units = 5% Discount
- 25+ Units = 10% Discount
- 50+ Units = 20% Discount
- 100+ Units = 25% Discount
- Specification Material: Body: Flame retardant polycarbonate / Contact stud: Brass / Clamp band: plated steel
- Accuracy: +/-0.2˚C @ 70˚C thermistor +/-0.4˚C (4-20mA) +/-0.5˚C (0-10V)
- Operating Temperature: -40 – +70˚C
- Terminals: 1.0mm recommended 2.5mm max.
- Location: Positioned to measure the controlled condition
- Dimensions (mm): Body: H65 x W60 x D36 / Band: 25 – 125 diameter (extra banding available on request)
- Protection: IP65
- Country of Origin: UK