The TPZ-Net Co-ordinator is designed to collect wireless data transmitted from up to 30 x TPZ-Net devices across a Titan TPZ-Net.
The TPZ-Net co-ordinator then exposes the wireless environmental conditions along with the battery status of each device onto either a BACnet MS/TP or Modbus RTU network for integration to a building management system (BMS).
Setup is quick and simple via the intuitive PC commissioning software that allows sensors and repeaters to be paired to the co-ordinator to build the network.
This Zigbee Co-ordinator is also available with an extended 300mm remote aerial (TPZ-COORD/BMS-EA). This allows the installer to mount the aerial on the outside of any panel the co-ordinator is being mounted within.
A site survey is strongly recommended prior to any TPZ-Net installation.
- Zigbee wireless technology
- MS/TP BACnet or Modbus communications
- Easy set up through PC software or hand held tool
- Up to 99 sensor points per co-ordinator from 30 TPZ-Net devices
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
Quantity Price Breaks:
- 10+ units = 5% discount
- 25+ units = 10% discount
- 50+ units = 20% discount
- 100+ units = 25% discount
Got a question? Call us on 0161 406 6480 or email email@example.com