The TPZ-Net Repeater is designed to expand the distance between TPZ-Net field devices and the network co-ordinator providing self-healing, mesh networking properties to the TPZ-Net wireless network.
If the TPZ-Net field devices are out of range from the TPZ-co-ordinator, the repeater can be used to wirelessly route the information from the field devices to a Co-ordinator or another TPZ-Net Repeater.
Housed in a DIN rail enclosure each router can route information from up to 99 sensor points from a maximum of 29 field devices and can be set up using Titan Products bespoke PC software.
- Zigbee self-healing, mesh networking technology
- Route up to 99 sensor points from 29 field devices
- Easy set up through PC software or hand held tool
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
Quantity Price Breaks:
- 10+ units = 5% discount
- 25+ units = 10% discount
- 50+ units = 20% discount
- 100+ units = 25% discount
Got a question? Call us on 0161 406 6480 or email firstname.lastname@example.org