Easily addressed via the onboard DIP switches, the sensors are ideal for a wide range of applications that require ventilation on demand such as schools, universities, sports halls, theatres & lecture halls, offices and leisure centres.
In addition to monitoring the humidity and temperature conditions, the sensors are supplied with 1 x Digital Output (DO) and 1 x Digital Input (DI) allowing the BMS or connected controller to monitor the DI and write to the DO. The DO is ideal for fan and heating enabling while the DI can be connected to occupancy sensors or override push buttons allowing these to be viewed over the network.
The sensors are supplied in a white IP20 enclosure as standard.
- Reduce on-site wiring and installation costs
- Aids accurate control which can reduce energy costs
- BACnet MS/TP or Modbus RTU output options
- 1 x Digital Input, 1 x Digital Output
- 24V supply
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
Quantity Price Breaks:
- 10+ Units = 5% discount
- 25+ Units = 10% discount
- 50+ Units = 20% discount
- 100+ Units = 25% discount