Easily addressed via the onboard DIP switches, the sensors are ideal for wide range applications that require ventilation on demand such as schools, universities, sports halls, theatres & lecture halls, offices and leisure centres.
In addition to monitoring the CO2, humidity and temperature conditions, the sensors are supplied with 1 x Digital Output (DO) and 1 x Digital Input (DI) allowing the BMS or connected controller to monitor the DI and write to the DO. The DO is ideal for fan and heating enabling while the DI can be connected to occupancy sensors or override push buttons allowing these to be viewed over the network.
The sensor is supplied in an IP20 enclosure as standard.
- Reduce on-site wiring and installation costs
- Aids accurate control which can reduce energy costs
- Automatic Background Calibration technology preventing long term drift
- BACnet MS/TP or Modbus RTU output options
- 24V supply
- Designed and manufactured in the UK