The IO/RSM is designed to re-scale and convert analogue control signals. The module is capable of accepting inputs of 0 to 5V, 0-10V, 0-20mA, 4-20mA or a 3 wire potentiometer with a minimum value of 100 ohms.
Four analogue inputs are provided for 0-5V, 0-10V and a dual function current output to provide 4-20mA or 0-20mA (the latter selected by a link adjacent to the output terminals). The input to output re-scaling is provided by means of 4 setting potentiometers that define the start and end values (the range) of the input and output signals.
Set-up switches are incorporated into the module, allowing them to be individually set over the required range. The module can be supplied with galvanic signal isolation if required (IO/RSM/I).
- Input signals of 0-5V, 0-10V, 0-20mA, 1-5V, 2-10V, 4-20mA
- Output signals of 0-5V, 0-10V, 0-20mA or 4-20mA
- Signal re-scaler
- Signal inversion and conversion
- Multiple input and output signal options
- Option for galvanic isolation (IO/RSM/I)
- 24V AC or DC supply
Quantity Price Breaks:
- 10+ units = 5% discount
- 25+ units = 10% discount
- 50+ units = 20% discount
- 100+ units = 25% discount
Got a question? Call us on 0161 406 6480 or email email@example.com