When utilised within Titan Products comfort control solutions the TP-NM-R/2000 provides a number of networked solutions that include the handling of flexible time scheduling, optimised start regimes, remote access for complete compatiblity with the Titan TP-CCS central control screen and remote access smart phone and tablet apps.
Designed and manufactured by Titan Products in the UK, the TP-NM-R/2000 also offers secure setup via embedded HTML5 webpages, secure BACnet routing and backup and restore capabilities.
The TP-NM-R/2000 offers advanced 10/100 Mbps ethernet communications and supports MS/TP baud rates from 9,600 to 76,800 bps. Flexible routing for 2 x BACnet/IP networks is available as standard while all web pages are password protected for added security.
Intelligent BACnet/IP networking is catered for via standard features such as BACnet Broadcast Management Device (BBMD) and Foreign Device Registration (FDR).
The TP-NM-R/2000 can be easily updated on-site to the latest software while the installation is quick and easy with the DIN rail mounted enclosure.
Backup and restore functionality allows the TP-NM-R/2000 to update the firmware of any connected Titan MS/TP devices within the network.
TP-NM-R/2000 Key Benefits:
- Flexible Time Scheduling
- Optimised start
- Integrated control solutions
- Fully compatible with Titan Products TP-CCS Control Screen
- Fully compatible with Titan Products Remote Access app
- Backup and restore capability
- BACnet MS/TP to BACnet/IP routing
- 2 x BACnet/IP networks
- Powerful routing capabilities
- Embedded HTML5 webpages for network commissioning and set-up
- Responsive HTML5 web pages for smart mobile support
- BACnet Broadcast Management Device (BBMD) support
- Foreign Device Registration (FDR) support
Project Quantity Price Breaks available. Contact us now for prices.