BACnet MS/TP to IP Router
The TP-NM-R/1000 MS/TP to BACnet/IP router is designed designed to route BACnet MS/TP data points to a BACnet/IP network.
- Supports MS/TP baud rates from 9,600 to 76,800 bps
- Broadcast Management Device (BBMD)
- Foreign Device Registration (FDR)
- Password protected HTML5 set-up web pages that automatically re-size for PC, mobile and tablet screens
- Backup & restore of connected and high speed routing capabilities
- Flexible routing for 2 x IP networks is available as standard
- Advanced 10/100 Mbps ethernet communications
Installation is quick and easy with the DIN rail mounted enclosure.
Project Quantity Price Breaks available. Contact us now for prices.
Got a question? Call us on 0161 406 6480 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders are normally prepared for dispatch the same day depending on stock, with all orders sent via a tracked courier service. Please see the cut-off times below. Orders placed after these times will be processed the following working day.
Monday – Thursday: 3.00pm
We will do our best to fulfil all orders within 1 to 2 working days meaning you will typically receive your item(s) within 48 hours of placing your order. In cases where items are temporarily out of stock, deliveries will take longer. Please contact the sales office to confirm stock availability.
UK Delivery Charges:
- Standard (1 – 2 Working Days): £9.50
- Next Day (Before Noon): £16.00
- Next Day (Before 10.30am): £22.00
Delivery free of charge for all web orders over £500.
For deliveries abroad please see delivery options at checkout.
For returns there is a restocking charge of 15% of the total goods value (min. £10).