The TPDP/CS unit is strapped to the pipe surface via the supplied banding while the TPDP/FL is mounted in close proximity to the cooling coil with its flying lead temperature sensor strapped to the coil. The sensors measure the pipe temperature and surrounding relative humidity through the on board humidity sensor and from these two readings, continuously calculate the dew point temperature and provides an early indication via either a 0-10V or Volt Free relay output of the onset of condensation to prevent what is commonly called indoor rain.
The TPDP/CS sensor is designed to fit pipe sizes from 10mm & 51mm.
Please note that the dew point sensor will require a 30 minute settling period after installation to allow the sensor to acclimatise.
- 0-10V and Volt Free Relay outputs
- Adjustable switching hysteresis for relay operation
- LED status indication
- High accuracy humidity and temperature measurement
- Long term stability
- Clamp on or flying lead assembly options
- UK designed and manufactured by Titan Products
Quantity Price Breaks:
- 10+ Units = 5% Discount
- 25+ Units = 10% Discount
- 50+ Units = 20% Discount
- 100+ Units = 25% Discount
Further discounts available when purchased with our temperature controllers. Call now on 0161 406 6480 for prices