Depending on your application requirements the TPAPC-500 can maintain balanced, negative or positive air pressure within the space. This makes it perfect for VAV (variable air volume) applications such as:
- Large residential extract systems
- Laboratories or fume cupboard environments
- Surgeries or operating theatres
- Any VAV system where air volume needs to be controlled
Operating on 24V AC/DC supply the controller action is PI and caters for multiple pressure ranges (0-100Pa, 0-200Pa, 0-300Pa, 0-400Pa and 0-500Pa) which are set by the operating pressure range option switches.
It employs a solid-state temperature-compensated pressure cell with a microprocessor to provide superior linearity, measurement accuracy and control and it has 3 potentiometers for the controller setpoint (SP), the proportional band (Pb) and the minimum control voltage output (MV). In addition to the setting potentiometers, there is a 4-way option switch that can be used for setting the control output response time (slew rate).
The controller has a red LED for power on and loss of pressure fault indication and it comes fully calibrated and with a push button to calibrate to zero pressure.
- 24V AC/DC supply
- Selectable pressure ranges
- 0-10V output
- Self-calibrating at the touch of a button
- LED fault indication
- IP51 rated
Quantity Price Breaks
- 10-24 units = 5% discount
- 25-49 units = 10% discount
- 50-99 units = 20% discount
- 100+ units = 25% discount