CO2 sensors with LED indicators offer extremely effective visual guidance for carbon dioxide levels, a key indicator of the air quality. They indicate the need to ventilate the space or open windows
When CO2 levels are below 800ppm a green LED will flash every 10 seconds. When levels rise above 800ppm a yellow or red LED will flash every second (depending on the CO2 levels in the space), to let the occupant know that levels are rising.
The CO2 indicator uses a low power consuming CO2 cell, giving it the best possible battery life and because it uses the 3.6V, 2600mAh lithium thionyl chloride battery, you do not need to wire the unit, making it extremely easy and cost effective to install.
The Battery Powered CO2 Indicator is rated at IP20 and is designed for indication purposes only.
Part of our CO2 and CO sensor range we also offer 0-10V wired CO2 sensors or a full wireless solution.
- LED indication for CO2 levels
- Battery powered, with a battery life of up to three years
- Quick to install – no wires
- Low power consuming CO2 cell for excellent battery life
- Non-dispersive infra red (NDIR) CO2 Sensor
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
Quantity Price Breaks:
- 10+ units = 5% discount
- 25+ units = 10% discount
- 50+ units = 20% discount
- 100+ units = 25% discount
Got a question? Call us on 0161 406 6480 or email email@example.com